Saturday 5 January 2013

2014 will be our 20th year in business. Leading upto the following year I will be writing about our work, thoughts and ideas.

Who are we? Maria recieved her pattern making diploma in Italy at the age of 13. She spent many years sewing clothes for family and friends.Then in the 80's she started making bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses for her nieces and cousins. I started by helping with simple sewing and hand sewing beads. Watching my mom I learned everything I would need to know to be able to put together and fit clothing.

In 1994 when I graduated highschool we decided to open up our business and sew fulltime. Although we still opperate our business from home I never tire of ladies surprised expressions as they walk down the stairs to our work room. "Wow..I never expected this in a home...It's just like we are in a store!"



www.marialindadesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment